Adult Catalog Winter 2020: Weaving
The beginner is introduced to all steps of weaving including winding a warp, threading a loom, reading a draft, and weaving a variety of patterns. Finishing techniques will also be covered. The Intermediate student receives individualized instruction and is encouraged to explore the diversity of the craft.
- Materials are extra.
- Additional studio hours called bench time, are offered at no extra charge.
- Students please call ahead to be sure the studio is available.
Winter Bench times:
- M,W,F: 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Tues: 12:30 p.m.- 2:30 p.m. & 7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Th: 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Sat: 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Four and Eight Harness Weaving Select a schedule below
Class is Full: Waiting List AvailableDates: 1/7 – 3/3 Time: Tuesday 9:30am-12:30pm
Class is Full: Waiting List AvailableDates: 1/9 – 3/5 Time: Thursday 9:30am-12:30pm