Needle Felting F103 - Festive Ornaments7 Seats Available
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Linda Schiwall is back to teach the enormously fun and rewarding craft of dry needle felting this Winter.
Get ready for some early festive fun as you learn how to needle-felt a variety of hanging holiday ornaments from Yule to Yeti. Using a simple form as a starting point, you will add details to develop a unique holiday-themed character, animal, angel, alien or whatever you can dream up!
Students, please bring:
- A needlefelting mat, any size (a foam one from livingfelt.com is preferred by the instructor).
- Finger protection. The instructor uses fingers cut from kid gloves. You can buy them on eBay. One size smaller from your glove size (so they are snug), is recommended. But, any finger protector will work.
- Small pliers
- Notebook or sketchbook and a pencil
- Props or details to include in your finished piece (e.g., beads, glitter, etc.
(Wool, needles, misc. for felting will be provided.)
- Tuition $55.00
- Materials Fee $10.00
Note: Registration has ended