Needle Felting F104 - Wacky Snowperson12 Seats Available
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Linda Schiwall is back to teach the enormously fun and rewarding craft of dry needle felting this Winter.
Put on your creative thinking cap, and join us for a needle felted snowstorm! Silliness encouraged, nothing is off the table. Think snowman, snowball fights, snowman devouring gingerbread man, green grinchy snowmen - your imagination is the only limit! Your snowperson can be free-standing or hung as decorations, large or small, silly or sinister.
Students, please bring:
- A needlefelting mat, any size (a foam one from livingfelt.com is preferred by the instructor).
- Finger protection. The instructor uses fingers cut from kid gloves. You can buy them on eBay. One size smaller from your glove size (so they are snug), is recommended. But, any finger protector will work.
- Small pliers
- Notebook or sketchbook and a pencil
- Props or details to include in your finished piece (e.g., miniature tools, clothing, etc)
(Wool, needles, misc for felting will be provided.)
- Tuition $60.00
- Materials Fee $10.00
Note: Class has been CANCELLED