Hand Building Sec. PW1-8 Seats Available
3/25/2020 to 5/20/2020
- Wednesday 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Come take a class that will focus on handbuilding. The focus off the wheel will give you an opportunity to extrude, slab, coil, press mold, stamp, and much more. Join me in the excitement of forms, slips, glazes, and exploring handbuilding.
Because clay melts at different temperatures, only pots made in our studio with clay supplied by the Pottery may be fired in our kilns.
- Clay and tools cost extra.
- Glaze materials and firing are included in the cost of clay.
- Several studio hours, called bench times, are offered to students at no extra charge.
- Bench times:Tuesdays, Saturdays & Sundays 12:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- All classes meet regardless of holidays, unless otherwise noted
- Tuition $282.00
Note: Class is Full